The Casual Reporter: Guests Not Impressed with Mickey in Wild West

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Guests Not Impressed with Mickey in Wild West


The first images for the poster that will advertise the Mickey-in-the-Wild-West-Show project was only released a couple days ago and already the reviews surrounding the idea are not good. As predicted, people feel Disney is inappropriately pushing their characters on the audience, at the expense of an otherwise enjoyable authentic theatrical experience. But why am I rattling on.. read the article and the comments for yourself. I've added an RSS feed for the comments on Buffalo Bill's Blog, on the sidebar to the right, so you can check back there and see what new comments are made as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.