The Casual Reporter: Hookers for Jesus

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hookers for Jesus

Actors, it can be said, rent their bodies, voices, and souls to producers in a way similar to prostitutes. Of those who go the next step and actually exploit themselves sexually for perceived competitive advantage in legitimate entertainment, many become involved in the sex industry. Annie became a high-class Las Vegas hooker, making big money and nearly losing her soul before a near-death experience finally lead her to Jesus. She founded "Hookers for Jesus" to help other girls in her situation. I'm not a religious guy but I like the title "Hookers for Jesus." It's a great story and, for me, what salvation is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.