The Casual Reporter: "The Casual Reporter" Domain Name Discontinued

Monday, March 29, 2010

"The Casual Reporter" Domain Name Discontinued

Currently, I write and publish The Casual Reporter on blogger. Readers access the blog either by going directly to the blog URL (http://casualreporter.blogspot.com) or by going to The Casual Reporter Domain Name (www.thecasualreporter.com) which simply transfers you directly to the blog. I've been paying for the domain name with the intent eventually to set up a whole website but I rarely even find time to blog, let alone set up an independent website. Not to mention the added cost. So I've decided to abandon the "www.thecasualreporter.com" domain name. From now on you'll only be able to access "The Casual Reporter" by going directly to the blog URL: http://casualreporter.blogspot.com or by searching for "The Casual Reporter" and clicking on any of my fascinating stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.