The Casual Reporter: Couy Riding for Israel in France

Friday, June 27, 2008

Couy Riding for Israel in France

Just before I left for the states with my family, Couy Griffin showed up at the Wild West Show. It was good to see him. I chatted with him for a few minutes and learned that he hadn't really mapped out exactly how he was going to get across France, it was just go with the flow I guess and trust in the Lord. I mentioned it must be strange for him setting foot in the show again, implying that the last time he was here he hadn't yet found Jesus and all that being born again implies. He said something to the effect that it was like coming back sober after having gone out partying all night long. Everyone seemed pleased to see him. Couy had finished crossing Ireland and England and was preparing for his journey across France and onwards towards Israel. I checked in on his YouTube site and found this video, but it was posted awhile back so I don't know how he's doing at the moment. Hopefully he's found a horse and some means of getting across France. Maybe he'll poke his head in again at the Wild West Show sometime soon. If I learn any more, I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.