The Casual Reporter: Guest Email - Great Review!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Guest Email - Great Review!

Following my entry on the DLRP Review website, and subsequent quoting on The Casual Reporter, a long-time guest of the show sent me an email showing that most of us are doing a pretty good job after all. Maybe I was a bit too egotistical and unfair suggesting my shows are something special. From this guests' perspective, our show rarely misses the mark. With his permission, here is his email:

Hi, sorry to trouble you.

I have just read your review on DLRPmagic, and subsequently looked at your blog.

I would like to take the opportunity of thanking both you, and everybody else involved in the show.

My wife and I have seen Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show some 15 times now, (over the last 12 years). Our 2 children (aged 5 and 3) have seen it 3 times and spend many a happy hour playing cowboys and indians, mainly inspired by the show.

I have only seen 1 poor production of the show, and that was 3 years ago when there was a failure of the technical side of things, the sound track and lights were all over the place and the serving of the food was out of sync with the action of the show.

Even so, the cast and servers did a faultless (as always) job.

So, once again, my thanks. I look forward to seeing the show again on our next visit (25th to 20th July).

Kind regards.
To everyone thinking of seeing us, be confident you will have a great time. For those performers who read this blog, keep up the great work! The guests are watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.