The Casual Reporter: Join Wild West Show NFL Fantasy Football League

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Join Wild West Show NFL Fantasy Football League


Thursday is the first day of NFL (American Football) season play. A few of us who work at Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show (La Legende de Buffalo Bill), Disney Village, Disneyland Paris Resort, have started a fantasy football league. Each person invited to join the league creates a team name on Foxsports.com (my team is The 7th Cavalry) then, starting Thursday, each team drafts NFL players to make up the team roster. Over the course of the NFL season Foxsports.com automatically keeps track of certain statistics of your team, such as touchdowns, yards rushing and passing, interceptions, etc. and calculates which team is statistically superior. You can trade players and replace one or two injured ones (I'm not sure the exact rules). At the end of the season, one team triumphs.


It's a fun way to watch the NFL because nearly every game has significance to your fantasy team, regardless which NFL team is playing. Send me your email address if you want to join the league and I'll send it to our commissioner who can then send you an invitation to join, until the league is full. There's still plenty of space and it costs nothing, so if sounds fun, give me a holler! But best to do it quickly so you can get a good draft position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.