The Casual Reporter: Joke of the Month: Chinese Sick Day

Monday, September 22, 2008

Joke of the Month: Chinese Sick Day


Joke of the Month: Chinese Sick Day

Hung Chow calls into work and says, 'Hey, I no come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt. I no come work.'

The boss says, ' I really need you today. When I feel like this, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that.'

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. 'I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon...You got nice house.
(Image source: http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44233000/jpg/_44233807_chinese_worker416ap.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.