The Casual Reporter: UCLA vs Tennessee Game Ending Revealed

Sunday, September 7, 2008

UCLA vs Tennessee Game Ending Revealed

I recorded the UCLA vs Tennessee football game a few days ago and finally gave it to the Cowboys to watch, only to discover that although I added an extra 30 minutes to the scheduled time to allow for unforseeable time delays such as overtime, and indeed there was an overtime, the game stopped abruptly with about 1:30 left - the best part of a very close and exciting game. Although I can't produce all of the final moments, ESPN has a video that highlights the last few seconds and the video below is a solid review of the most exciting UCLA moments, including the final seconds of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.