The Casual Reporter: Stop Whining You Ninny - Watch This

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stop Whining You Ninny - Watch This

I spent a couple hours writing an article as long as a mini-novel for my other blog, Buffalo Bill's Blog, grumbling about the project to put Mickey in Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show with me and explaining the difficulty I had making the decision to accept taking photos with Mickey today. This morning I got the following video link in my email box and it made me embarrassed I whined so much. His name is Nick Vujicic and he's pretty cool. Just click on the link below to watch the video:

Are You Going To Finish Strong?
Awesome video! If you watch only one video today make sure it is this one! Nick Vujicic has no limbs but he leads an incredible life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.