The Casual Reporter: Trent Joins MyLot for Fun and Money

Monday, January 12, 2009

Trent Joins MyLot for Fun and Money

I don't remember how I learned about it, but I've been posting discussions and comments on MyLot for the past few days and it's pretty fun, addictive even. They pay you a few pennies for involving yourself, which is also intriguing. If you want to learn more, give it a try: it costs nothing, it's fun if you like to discuss an infinitely wide range of topics online, and in fact it's possible to make a bit of pocket change. Click here to check it out. I'll also leave a permanent link on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.