The Casual Reporter: Carlton Moody's Son Jackson Rocking Paris

Monday, April 21, 2008

Carlton Moody's Son Jackson Rocking Paris

I bumped into Jackson Moody, son of The Moody Brother's Carlton Moody, the other day at McDonald's in Nanteuil les Meaux. He had just finished his Saturday morning school session and was grabbing a bite to eat with a member of his band, Angel's Kiss, before heading off to rehearse with them. Jackson recently played with his band in Paris as part of the Emergenza series of concerts pitting new musical acts against one another. Several Wild West Show cast members showed up to support Jackson and help vote Angel's Kiss on to the next round. Angel's Kiss doesn't have any music to download just yet, as far as I know. As soon as they do, I'll post a link. In the meantime, check out Songs from Americana Street featuring ex-Wild West Show cast members Carlton and Dave Moody (The Moody Brothers) as well as ex-Wild West Show Cast Member George Hamilton V

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.