The Casual Reporter: Schuhmacher to Perform in "Antigone"

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Schuhmacher to Perform in "Antigone"

Francis Schuhmacher, one of the actors who plays the role of French impresario "Auguste Durand Rouel" in Disneyland Paris' Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show will be performing an extended excerpt from Jean Anouilh's tragedy "Antigone" at the Theatre du Point du Jour in the 16th arrondissement in Paris on June 12-13, 2008. Francis describes it as a very emotionally challenging piece, with, among other things, two, 2-page monologues and two extreme emotional crescendos in the short space of about a half hour. Judging from the reaction of Jean-Philippe Delavault, our Artistic Advisor, performing "Antigone" is an impressive undertaking for any actor. Go see him if you can! I'll post a link to the theatre and ticket info when I can find it. To Francis, "Merde!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.