The Casual Reporter: Amazon.fr Delivers English Books Free

Monday, May 12, 2008

Amazon.fr Delivers English Books Free

The Casual Reporter is pleased to announce that Amazon.fr is offering free shipment on English language books shipped within France and Monoco. The good weather is here (for the moment) and vacations are looming, so now is a perfect time to stock up on your summer reading material, guide books, and more. Shipment is also free for non-book purchases over 20 Euros. I'm currently reading The Definitive Book of Body Language which is pretty self-explanatory and interesting. I'm muddling through Macromedia Studio 8 Step-by-step: Projects for Macromedia Flash 8, Dreamweaver 8, Fireworks 8, And Contribute 3 to learn their website making software. My 10 year old just finished The Hobbit and we ordered the Lord of the Rings Trilogy for him. My 9 year old loves the Horrid Henry series. If you like books about Paris, Paris to the Moon is a good read and A Year in the Merde is good for a humorous look at the French culture. My self-imposed house mate Robert LaPoule is reading The Rubber Chicken Book.

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.