The Casual Reporter: Get The Casual Reporter by Email

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Get The Casual Reporter by Email

For those who don't know, The Casual Reporter is a blog by me, Trent Vance, about cast members of Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show, Disneyland Paris - cast past and present updates, show info, jokes, news, local info, and more. I'd be grateful if you would email me contact info for former cast members, updates of you if you're a former cast member, photos or videos of the show (especially bloopers), stories for me to follow up on, comments on the blog, or whatever else you want. Make sure you let me know what info I can post and what you want kept private. I've found it best to subscribe by email or news reader from within the blog (or by clicking the above) so you don't miss out. You can also email stories, make comments, and share posts on all the major social networking sites via links at the bottom of each post. Check it out if you have a minute and haven't already done it. Subscribe if you want - you can always unsubscribe later. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.