The Casual Reporter: Coopers and Clay Collect Cows

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Coopers and Clay Collect Cows

Former Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show Cowboys Chris Cooper and Clay Smith, along with Chris's wife Joss, penned some cattle recently at Clay's place after spending the night there on the way to visit Chris's parents in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Clay writes, "It was the end of our breeding season, so we had to sort off all the bulls. I put Joss on an 18 year old solid cow horse. The same horse I take to the Ranch Horse competitions. I think she had a good time." Here are some pictures sent to The Casual Reporter by Clay.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.