The Casual Reporter: Lucas Hogue Understudying Sitting Bull

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lucas Hogue Understudying Sitting Bull


The Casual Reporter has learned that Lucas Hogue will become the next Sitting Bull understudy in Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show, Disney Village, Disneyland Paris Resort. Lucas, from the Navaho tribe in New Mexico, has been a respected member of the Indian/Warrior roster for around 13 years by my estimation. Lucas isn't the first among the Hogue family to play Sitting Bull in the show; his brother Shawn Hogue currently plays Sitting Bull full time. Lucas comes from a rodeo background. He's an excellent roper, horseman, saddle bronc rider, Indian dancer, and all around entertainer in our show. Occasionally Lucas makes appearances outside the show such as the one shown here during a festival in Croatia or in rodeos throughout the world.

1 comment:

  1. Lucas, I hope you remember me from high school and the nmra. please contact me jacob.humble@us.army.mil I would love to talk to you.... and talk about high school when we traveled and rodeod together...

    ReplyDelete

I don't publish comments I feel are inappropriate, but since they filter through my email first, feel free to say whatever's on your mind. I enjoy the interaction.